Good morning and Happy Wednesday! This weather just puts me in a good mood, anyone else?!
Here’s some current favorites around here…
- Thayer’s Witch Hazel: I’ve added another product to my low-maintenance skincare routine. I’ve wanted to try this forever, and it lives up to its hype! I feel like my skin is more even and moisturized already!
- Toddler Oatmeal Bites: Three cheers when I get a snack or meal that Declan gobbles up! He loves these little peanut buttery bites for a snack!
- Cookies and Cream Oreo Brownies: I made these for Travis’ birthday last week. Beware that they are SO rich, but the flavor is great! I cut them smaller and put them in the freezer, and they are such a good way for me to get my chocolate fix. 😉
- Bittersweet moment- Declan is weaned: As of Monday, Declan is officially weaned. While it’s kind of sad to think about, I think we were both ready. He loves drinking from his straw cup and has adjusted to drinking only cow’s milk so well- good job buddy!
- Harney and Sons Paris Black Tea: I look so forward to drinking my hot tea every morning, and I’ve really been loving this tea that I got from my sister-in-law Cristina for Christmas. I love black teas, and this one is dark and strong with the best fruity notes too!
- Mixbook: I have literally over a thousand pictures of Declan on my phone and I wanted to either print them or make a book, so I finally buckled down and started a Mixbook this past weekend. I love this company for their photo books, and I feel like they are better quality than Shutterfly in terms of thicker pages and more clear pictures. I’ve made a book for both our Maine and Alaska trips, and both Travis and I enjoy going back through them and having the pictures in a physical copy. I’ve only designed the pages for his first month of life, so I’ve got a way to go, but it feels good to get it going! (Sidenote: When you sign up for Mixbook, you automatically get 50% off of a photo book, which is such a good deal!).
Question of the Day: What is something you are loving lately?