Makeup and beauty products are not things that I claim to know a lot about. I’m not willing to spend much money on them either, so when I do find cheap products that I love, I have to share!
I try to do a face mask at least once a week. A winner in my book is one that leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth, and clear.
Over the years, I’ve tried many different cheap (think under $10) face mask products, and today, I’m going to share my favorites. I know there are so many others that I haven’t tried that are reasonably priced, so if you have a suggestion, leave it in the comments below! I’d love to try some new recommendations!
My all-time favorite mask is one called Glam Glow Youth Mud. I had gotten free samples of it at Sephora, and loved it so much that I got the full jar as a Christmas gift several years ago. The mask produced immediate results. I mean, I used it once and could tell that it was a miracle worker! The problem is that it’s pricey (to me, at least). For a small jar, it is $69, and you better believe, I used it so sparingly and made it last as long as possible.
Since my teaching salary doesn’t support buying $70 masks, here are my five favorite face masks, all under $10!
1. Formula 10.0.6 Skin-Brightening Mask– $6.99
- If you buy one mask off this list, buy this one! Everytime I use it, I can immediately tell that my skin feels brighter and softer.
2. Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Mud Mask– $6.99
- I love a good mud mask, and this one doesn’t disappoint! It minimizes my pores and smells amazing.
3. Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask– $5.82
- I got these in my Easter basket this year, and they are great if you are on a time crunch. I love that they heat up and feel soothing!
- This is a very gentle mask that leaves my skin feeling more moisturized and smooth.
- This was one of the first masks that I ever tried, and I keep going back to it. You can’t beat that price too; it’s crazy cheap! This one feels like it really gets deep into your pores to pull out the gunk. Put lots of lotion on afterwards though; it dries you out!
If you are in need of a cheap mask, hope you try one of these and have successful results!
Question of the Day: Do you use any face masks? Leave the names of them in the comment section below. I love new suggestions!